Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Felder Report speaks for itself. Speaking separately is my silver and gold companies at 9:50am EDT today. The top four are companies that I own shares in, which process and sell gold and/or in the case of SLW, silver. (UEC is a uranium company.) Note that a little arithmetic leads to the fact that the average of my four gold and silver companies at this point in morning is 34 times the (then) upward movement of the DowJones (DJI). Now at 11:35am, the gold and silver companies are beaten down a bit by the stock market criminals who can borrow as much cash as they need to do this kind if faking. However, at the moment I am composing this, the Dow is MINUS 44! I sure hope that the readers of my blog will learn something from these things before it's too late.



It’s earnings season once again and it looks as if, as a group, corporate America still can’t find the end of its earnings decline since profits peaked over a year ago. What’s more analysts, renowned for their Pollyannish expectations, can’t seem to find it, either.

So I thought it might be interesting to look at what the stock market has done in the past during earnings recessions comparable to the current one. And it’s pretty eye-opening. Over the past half-century, we have never seen a decline in earnings of this magnitude without at least a 20% fall in stock prices, a hurdle many use to define a bear market.



Blogger's advice: If you read this far but fail to read my preceding post, you will only know half of the evidence that the stock markets are doomed to crash.

No comments: